Mayada's ramblings on how to be a great bellydance troupe leader! Stay tuned next week for the flip-side: how to be a great troupe member!
Mayada talks what has kept her inspired and motivated in her 20+ years in bellydance!
Mayada discusses ideas on how to improve your improvisational bellydance whether you're a student or a pro and outlines the importance of improv and the whole live music experience in bellydance.
Mayada talks all the ins-and-outs of dancing at summer festivals!
In this episode I discuss bellydance travel, overcoming injury, positivity, social media, and more with the lovely Samara/Christina Lee!
- Mayada on competitions, recent events, photographing dance, and SBC 2016
- Interview with Star Bellydancer Canada 2016 Drum Solo Challenge Winner, Natalie Zara!
- Mayada & Teressa discuss organizing Star Bellydancer Canada Competition 2016
- What makes a Star Bellydancer?
- Interview with Star Bellydancer Canada 2015, Peggy (Nuwayrah)
- Beyoncé's Inte Omri Butt Dance Scandal
- Arabic Twerking/Malaya
- Star Bellydancer Canada 2016 Announced
- Interview with Star Bellydancer Canada 2015 Fusion Winner, Svetlana
- Labeling & bellydance competitions
- Will & Mayada talk shaabi style, dancing with snakes, & so much more!
- Benefits of traveling to the Middle East for Bellydancers
- Interview with Star Bellydancer Canada 2014, Iana Komarnytska
BELLYDANCE TALK RADIO
Bellydance Talk Radio is hosted by Meagan Mayada Hesham. We bring you the latest bellydance news, reviews, and interviews, as well as candid talk on all the controversial hot topics in the bellydance world, bellydancer tips and tricks, music suggestions, listener questions, and so much more!